- Challenge Theme: Monthly Stitch – June 2014
- Pattern used: Sewaholic Cambie
- Fabric: Black and Orion Bar fabric ordered from Spoonflower + salmon colored bemberg lining
- Notions: zipper
- Did you make any pattern alterations or design changes? I used a size 8 but the shoulders and darts from size 6. Also I took out ~10 cm of the length. And straightened the neckline with Tasia’s instructions.
- Total price: ~106 € (Spoonflower fabric is fairly expensive, especially with postage to Europe…)
- Time to complete: ~22h
So, I finally sewed something… This is for the June challenge: I actually finished this in June, but didn’t have time to take pictures until now… This has been on my list for awhile and I just had to sew it when we were supposed to dress up as our research subject for our PhD student day. The front looks pretty good, although there are some pulling under the bust, the back doesn’t fit as well (I didn’t notice this while making it, see the pictures below), but I’m still happy about the result and will definitely wear it 🙂 More on my blog.