Hello everyone! Hello Miss Bossy!
- Miss Bossy commanded and as you wish I obeyed. It was decreed that I was either purple or cream. I went with purple. Cream and I will be friends when my babies grow up and stop rubbing snotty noses on me.
- I used Parisian Top pattern bought from Go To Patterns online.
- I already had a purple ponte in my fabric stash and several potential contrasting fabrics. I tried a few but when I help up this purple paisley sparks flew.
- The pattern doesnt really call for notions but I did used a pink jersey bias binding instead of a facing band. I love that it gives it a little something something.
- I didnt make any design changes at all. The pattern is straight cut from the PDF (taped and cut 😉
Verdict. Another win! I love it. It works well with jeans and leggings. There are a lot of options for differentiation. I could see myself making this up again! I mean you don’t even have to … now this is a big one … finish the edges!! I serged this one up and finished it quite quickly. Love that! I think I need to do a broad shoulder adjustment. Though it is perfectly comfortable, looking at the pictures it looks like the shoulder is small… grr..
I like the pattern and would highly recommend it. I have more photos on my blog. Click over and see 😉
So excited for the March challenge..I am planning it already! Loving the challenges so far this year even though I didn’t vote for any of them!!!!! But I guess that’s what stretches the sewability muscles eh?
Happy sewing everyone.