When I was buying fabric for my Anderson blouse I picked up 1.20m of spotty fabric with the plan to make a second sleeveless Anderson blouse.
Then the sun arrived in blighty and I decided to finally make the poppy playsuit from sew over it that was free with a sewing magazine before it vanished again.
This was a quick make with a simple top and short that you sew together and add elastic around the waist in the seam allowance.
It has cute turn ups on the sleeves and shorts (that I need to add a few stitches to stop them unfolding). I added a loop and button to the back fastening as the pattern suggested a hook and loop but I didn’t think that would hold.