Below you will find links to all the posts regarding Indie Pattern Month 2016, an easy way for you to keep up (or catch up) with what is happening.
First time here?
Have a read of these posts to find out all about Indie Pattern Month and the sewing contests that are happening as part of it:
- Announcing Indie Pattern Month 2016
- Pattern Swap sign-up details
- IPM 2016 Sponsor Discounts – May
- Contests details – See below…
We’ll update this page as we get closer to June – keep an eye out for new links and all the details in one easy place 🙂
Current Pattern Bundle
The bundle sales are now finished – thank you to everyone who purchased ❤
Learn how the bundle sales ran here.
See what was in the bundles here:
TMS Indie Pattern Designer List
- Week one: New to Me – June 1st (00:00 UTC) until June 7th (24:00 UTC)
- Week two: One Pattern, Two Ways – June 8th (00:00 UTC) until June 14th (24:00 UTC)
- Week three: Hack It! – June 15th (00:00 UTC) until June 21st (24:00 UTC)
- Week four: RTW Copycat – June 22nd (00:00 UTC) until June 30th (24:00 UTC)
The competition deadlines run on UTC time – you can check the current UTC time here or click on the image below to use an interactive graphic to check our local time.
1-7 June: New to Me
8-14 June: One Pattern, Two Ways
- One Pattern, Two Ways details, rules and prizes
- One Pattern, Two Ways Finalist VOTE (CLOSED)
- One Pattern, Two Ways Winners
15-21 June: Hack It!
22-30 June: RTW Copycat – TMS Contributors Only
- RTW Copycat details, rules and prizes
- RTW Copycat Finalist VOTE (CLOSED)
- RTW Copycat Winners
- ALL posts relating to the RTW Copycat contest
13-19 July: Bonus Bundle Sale Contest
- Bonus Bundle Sale Contest details, rules and prizes
- Launch post
- Bonus Bundle Contest Finalist VOTE (coming soon)
- Bonus Bundle Contest Winners (coming soon)
- ALL posts relating to the Bonus Bundle Sale contest
The Monthly Stitch says thank you to all our fabulous sponsors who have contributed to IPM2016.
Check them out:
And a big thank you to our bonus sponsors offering extra prizes just for you! 🙂 :
Past Indie Pattern Months
How do I sign up to The Monthly Stitch?:
You must apply and be approved to post on The Monthly Stitch Blog. You can use the sign up for at the bottom of this page.
Please keep in mind that we get really busy working on Indie Pattern Month and we often get a lot of sign up requests in June at the last minute. We must approve sign-ups manually and it can take up to 72 hours for us to complete the process so please don’t wait until the day your contest is closing!